Posters can be sent by May 25th and Articles by May 28th
Our conference is about sharing research novelty, collaborating and communicating new ideas and discoveries. As a young researcher, you have the opportunity to publish your scientific paper in the online posters section, inside the NutriTerra Conference.
Technical features of articles
- Scientific papers must be sent in extenso, in the form of an article. Please don't just send the abstract of the paper.
- We accept articles only in English and only in word format.
- Articles should be structured according to the example HERE and must comply with all technical indications. Papers that do not comply with this structure will not be taken into consideration. For more details on the structure check the information HERE.
- Posters must be submitted in landscape format (16/9, if possible) and minimum HD (1920/1080) resolution.
- Scientific poster template HERE & HERE.
Evaluation of articles and publication
- The submitted articles, which comply with the technical structure guidelines, will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee until June 15, 2020.
- Persons whose articles will be selected will be notified via email and will have to pay the publication fee of 45 EUR (VAT included). The fee will be paid after they have been notified that their papers have been accepted.
Send and Publish Calendar
- You can send Posters until May 25, 20202
- You can send a Scientific Work (Article) until May 28, 2020*
- Evaluation deadline – June 15, 2020
- The paper will be published within 30 days of its acceptance.
For general questions, please contact:
EVENT MANAGER: Medical PR Agency - a GLOBALHealthPR partner
Contact person: Ionela Mandruta
Tel: + (40)767 600 279
For scientific related questions please contact:
Univ. Lect. dr. Anca L. Pop
PhD Pharm. MD Faculty of Pharmacy, Clinical Laboratory. Food Safety. Nutrition dept. University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila” Bucharest, Romania.
Mob.: +(40) 745 00 9910